Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ Week 1 Day Activity 1

Hi. Bloggers 
Today we have started our real SLJ and we are starting to earn points.
and the activity 1 is that we going on a sailing ship for 3 weeks and what 10 food you will bring also the reasons why you choose this
here is my 10 things that I will bring and the reasons
1.breads because it plus ham can be a sandwich.
2.Cans of beans because it have a lot energy gave it. to you.
3.Ham because it can be put in the sandwich
4.Fish because salt a couple of hours, fry brown and barrel up with oil.
5.Sausage also can be put in sandwich.
6.Nuts because it can be eaten without cooking..
7.cans of spaghetti also can be eaten without cooking.
8.vege like carrot because it can just be eaten raw.
9.lolis becuase it can gave you sugar but you don't want eat alot.
10.Water because without water how can you survive.
here is my 10 things that I would to bring.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alan, I hope you are having a groovy day so far!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one. The food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound both delicious and healthy. I also like how you’ve explained why you would take them, instead of just listing them. I would definitely take nuts too and of course water :)

    What are your top two favourite meals? Mine are nachos and roast chicken :) Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :) Have a great Tuesday.

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.