Monday 19 August 2019

Emotions before go to CAMP!😨😱

Hi Bloggers, here is what I feel before camp.
I feel scared of how high the mountain will be and feeling excited about going to camp.  I have been on camp before when I was in my old school but in that camp there was no snow. The most important thing to me is that I CAN'T PLAY ON MY PHONE!😢😢😢😢😢 . Maybe it will be a good thing to experience different events rather than staying on my phone all the time. I feel nervous about what we will eat on camp. I wonder if the food will be good or if the camp will be safe.

What will challenge me is that if I go on the chairlift and I have acrophobia!(extreme or irrational fear of heights!) What I will gain for this camp is that I will try not to be scared of heights. After camp I will feel tired and excited because finally I can play my phone!😂
These are all my feelings before I go to camp.

1 comment:

  1. Well Alan, now that we've been to Camp, I'll be really interested to hear how you felt about the actual experience! When you are drafting your next blog post, maybe consider the highlights of camp, as well as what challenges you faced.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.